Cruiser Command

Cruiser command is a cooperative map between two teams. Simply put, each team controls one battlecruiser and the goal is to kill the opponent's battlecruiser.

It is currently Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hey dudes :)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:51 pm 
:Narrator-Gordon Freeman:
I play CC since it was a beta on WarCraft 3 as i downloaded and played SC-II i realized there was a Cruiser Command map too, after testing it i realized the new features and improvments were out of this universe, sadly it was hard to find people to play with and enjoy the awesome experience CC offers us.

Finally i played some matches, 2 vs 2, 2 vs 3 with AI supporting the smaller team, and 3 vs 3 as the bigger game i played with others.

But today something weird happend, i played a Match 5 vs 1, with that crazy dude that said could win alone with no AI advantage on his side.
This son of a Picard* (that's how i named him before starting) was Degra, i didn't recognize him at the beggining, but his name was familiar to me, i had a bad feeling about the battle that was about to beggin.

And so it happend, after the Scenario loaded i was trying to organize some of the new players, and while organizing i saw the guy we were facing had OMG more than 2k Rep!!!
I was like wtf? and i looked at his name, he was Degra in deed! i didn't recognize him untill it was too late! xD

And so it happend long story (well not too long match lasted about 40 minutes)
After a couple of random fights, trying to avoid his Destroyer torpedoes and BC Yamatos for around 10 minutes he finally got me and the crew that was under all the junk and fire that was literally what our Cruiser was made off at that moment.
:end of narration:
And well, it Was really fun and enjoyable, totally impressive and most of all a fu***** onslaught! xD

So i found his name here and subscribed to this forum that i wasn't aware off :)

Post subject: Re: Hey dudes :)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:28 pm 
Yarrr
Wiki edits: 126
That's a typical occurrence for most CC veterans playing on a solo team against newer players. A lot of cruiser command is about the proper usage of capital -- resources, small ships, energy -- in order to gain an advantage. People who know how to use such capital consequentially will have a larger advantage, even being alone as they are. I suppose you can say the same about most games, but... well, as I'm sure you probably experienced there's a pretty decent 'skill cap'.

Anyways, welcome to the forums. Always nice to see a new face. =)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:44 pm 
Creator
Wiki edits: 115
WhyteDragon wrote:
That's a typical occurrence for most CC veterans playing on a solo team against newer players.

Well, it's also worth noting that Degra is probably the person who has played the most (excluding me)

Great to see you here. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the game. There's a big new patch coming but I can release it on the normal map due to the contest so it's up on Cruiser Command Beta.

* Incoming advertisement *
I entered Cruiser Command into the Rock The Cabinet contest organized by blizzard. If it happens to go through to semi-finals the next step will be for players to vote on their favorite. Every vote is appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:36 am 
Wiki edits: 0
That's Degra for you. Welcome to the forums and to CC. I'll see you out there.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:01 pm 
CCI
Wiki edits: 16
lol, ya, there are a few really good people on, join the Cruiser Command Group on sc2, for news and stuff, trying to get better at using it and getting the community together better O.o